Praises to God


Yesterday I called my wife before I left for office. Usually I will call her later somewhere around 9.00am. First of all I was so anxious to know the result of MARA interview and secondly to get the update of my house progress. I am praying so hard so that my wish will be answered so that my son will successfully get a scholarship to further study abroad. Right from the first day of his registration at MRSM 2 years ago, I reminded him always have a great ambition and higher aims. Remained focus on your study, be discipline and hard working insyaallah you will achieve your target.
.
Yesterday was one of the happiest day of my life. My wife told me that my son just secured a MARA scholarship for medicine at Middle East. Praises to God that has fulfilled my prayers.

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Congratulations !!!
Abu Ikhlas said…
TQ Rop... Eh lama menghilang diri...semangat berblog kena belai takut nanti jadi sesawang lelabah..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Teapot

Retire Rich

Visiting Pudeng