Got To Fix It

Oh nooo....... My tyre punctured as I parked my car nicely at the underground parking space. I wasn't sure when it actually happened coz I dont feel anything while driving. I was really lucky. If it happened in the middle of heavy traffic, it probably soaked in a heavy resperation. Never mind, we fixed it later.

Ustaz Tuhairom came to visit me from Kucing and had a night stay in my home. I told Ustaz to wait for me at the lobby while I am going up to my office to send my bag. When I came down I got a call from Ithnin asking to have breakfast with him. He is going to have a training at the Hilton on how to become a trainer.

I brought both of them to the food court for breakfast. As usual not many choice except plain nasi lemak and roti canai. All of us were having roti canai and teh tarik ( I always prefer nescafe tarik). Then I asked excuses to get my car fixed.

Luckily, Ithnin came along and fixed everything for me. Thank you very much Ithnin for your complete assistance. Today on the way home I have to stop at the workshop to get my tyre repaired and fixed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog