Retire Rich


I went to the news shop to buy some snacks and as I paid the bill I saw Fortune magazine with front cover written 'Retire Rich'. The cover showed the retired couple were enjoying their holidays somewhere at the remote and beautiful island. By looking at the title, wow this couple must be rich and enjoying their remnant of life. Do you envy them? Yes, I personally would like to be like them but looking at current condition and status, I have to admit that I envy them and I could not be like them. Who on earth refuse to travel all over the globe in a luxury manner? However, there are many unfortunate people fail to have even a grain of rice to eat.

Life has its destiny. And the ultimate destiny is death. What would happen to us after death everybody knows through their own believes. We can be wealthy provided that the income or the money we received is from a legally source or in other word 'halal'. What does 'halal' mean? It means that we obtain it in the way that Allah likes by following the guidance from His prophets. We have to realise that every single cent of money that we possessed must be from a 'clean' mean and we are accountable during the day of judgement.

Just as I had mentioned earlier some people just ransacK somebody's right in order to become rich and some people bribing other just to stay rIch. In a corrupt society, everything is permissable just to maintain the booty or dollars  merely to circulate among team members.

Hhhhmmmm......I would rather to stay clean and gratitute to what I have. But anyway if by chance I would be a retire rich, give me a hello, if you meet me in Switzerland...or welcome and greet me with a plumeria lei in Hawaii......



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog