A Present To Hadi

It was a long meeting yesterday and no issues are resolved. Infact people got confused further. I already mentioned in numerous occasions that we cannot remote control the project but nobody would listen to me. Ok lets forget about work for a while...... You already knew that I hate to talk about works in my blog. Sorry for that......hihihi

Since the meeting adjourned quite late, and the traffic was heavily increased and I hated to be stuck in the jam, I have decided to wait until maghrib. It would be appropriate for me to drive home after maghrib.

It was already 6.00pm and I need to perform my asar prayer first beforw roaming about in Suria KLCC. It was crowded and people were rushing to catch the train to go home. I looked outside and it was raining. Hhhmmmm.......do I need to wait much longer?

Lets do little bit of window shopping and my new credit card need a swipe. Oh...oh....anorher challenge for me to deal and I knew it was not easy. I entered the watch gallery and slowly looking for the right ans nice one. I never thought of buying for Hadi. I asked the sales girl to take few watches from the glass cabinet display and the price was not that expensive. I was contemplating whether to have it or not. It was like a magical decision when I decided to purchase a Calvin Klien watch for Hadi.

Anyway, it is for your birthday......love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog