Back To School

It is already a week the school has started. My life, as usual,  busy and hectic. What to do? Life has to go on and thank Allah that I still have chances to look after my family. I could say that this month is the most money I have spent. Kids came back from school demanding for tuition fees, books, sports etc. Ba,  teacher asked to buy this and teacher asked to buy that. This need to change and I deserve the new one.

Hhhmmm........I have been immuned with all those demands for the past 15 years and these demands never stop for another 15 years. So I have to bare with it for 30 years and no complaint. Life is like a wheel. It always cycles up and down, back and forth. It just a routine and it will be right back to where it started from.

This weekend I need to find exercise books for iklah and adah for their home tuition. Who is the teacher? Yes, I am the teacher.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog