My New Mixer

On Saturday I asked Balqis and Adah to accompany me to KL. I knew Kiss was getting bored staying at home without doing anything. Actually there are plenty of things to do if I were to list down the activities. Anyway after I finished my tuition class at school, we went to KL. First we stopped at IKEA. I ended up buying clothes for me and my children. Hhhmmm....another rm500 gone. It was nice to start our early lunch at the IKEa cafe and to have salmon with lemon source was a good one.

Then I drove to PWTC for Home and Living exhibition. By the time we reached there, it was about 1.00pm. I have only one and a half hours to deal. It was a big event and plenty of showrooms about the product. I didnt really think that I need to buy anything and I didnt really have any specific intention. I move from one hall to another until I settled at hall no 1.

While I was walking through the huge crowd, I landed my eyes on this mixer. I never have the intention to buy it coz I already have my Kenwood. The sales lady approached me and started to demonstrate the benefit of the machine. I stated to contemplate whether to have it or not. It came together with additional free bowl and a coffee maker on top of rm500 discount. Wow....it was a very good bargain.

You know what did I do? Just close my eyes and offer my credit card and ready to take them home. It was rm1999 only!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog