Muslimah Boutique

Today is the last day in Jakarta. No need to stay longer unless the traffic really smooth. Not really reliable coz I have to deal with a taxi driver that refuses to take us anyway unless without meter. Since I need to check out ftom the hotel by 1300 hours, we went to Sarinah for final shopping. I thought there were many shops in the building but a departmental store.

As we entered the building I went to the music section to buy Opick latest album. We roaming aroung and went through the lady's area. Bought my wife blouses and not the cheap even made in Indonesia. Finally we went upstairs for Muslimah boutique.

Wow, the design were very nice and my wife insisted to buy for Balqis. I was contemplating because the design and clothes were not cheap. Hhhmmm.....what would I do? Since Kizz got an acceptable result for her matrix, I present her the jubah and few tudung to share with Shamim. Hope she really like it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog