My Daily Routine

I got to rearrange my daily activity now. There are few activities that i used to, need to be scrapped out. I missed my gardening very much and I really hope that my wife and the children will take good care of my garden and start to propogate the almost dead plant in the compound. Prune and groom them again to look more lively and fresh.

I missed my car too and unable to take Yusuff especially for a ride after return from work. My wife will hold him beside me and he stays there quietly and insist to be in the car for sometimes. I will miss the kisses from Syahadah and Ikhlas...and I will miss talking to my sons about football and about school. Hhmmmm...I missed everybody and I really hope that my daily routines will heal all the misses that I adore for the whole of my life...

I almost finishing my novel. There are few more chapters to go and I would anticipate by Monday I will complete. There are 4 more novels to go and I attempt to finish before I return home. The cross stitch pattents are sleeping nicely in the drawer. I am fighting hard to find time and mood to complete the one that nearly finish, just to give the final touch and the other one will start soon. The only thing is that i really need to keep my zeal and spirit alive and will never perish.

The weather is not that good and unpredictable. The chilled wind is still blowing gently from the north and I dont really know when it is going to subside. The best thing is to keep me indoor with friends ....gossiping, playing table tennis and the most .....eating which i really hate.

The power supply is not reliable anymore. Almost every 20 minutes in average, it will trip for few minutes. Hhmmm...feel really bad especially during my reading time. Thank god the power for my internet and computer covered by built in UPS...

Comments

Ahmad Al-Hadi said…
Respect la hang not.... Hang miss semua tapi hang tak miss bini hang...

Aku yang tu paling tak tahan ooo...
Abu Ikhlas said…
kodı,

brother.....sını mana leh cıte.....that too emotıonal to mentıon la bro...let me keep ıt deep ın my heart..........

Popular posts from this blog