Rumah Mode

We went to Rumah Mode after our zohor prayer. I didnt have anything in mind what are things that I wanted to buy. The only thing that I want to buy are jeans for Adah and Ikhlas. Since it was weekend there were many vehicles on the road and every where is slow. Bandung is famous with its factory outlet, and I would like to investigate what they actually had

Pak Riki was our taxi driver. Once we arrived at the entrance, it was already jam cause people were looking for parking space. And the food court was large enough but spilled the people out of the area. I hate crowd very much and it ready pissed me with the surrounding.

We immediately went into the mall and the mall was packed with people. Its a weekend and the people from nearby city especially Jakarta came over to Bandung for shopping. We went to the children's boutique to find jeans for Adah and Ikhlas. Everything was in a rush. Errgghhh...... Shamim was already getting bored. After payment was made we went out to visit Paris Van Java.

The trafic outside was bad and very difficult to get a taxi. The government should improve public transport for locals and tourist. The taxi fare always main bedal aje with so many reasons. I think I have spent plenty of money for taxi. The public transport seemed horror and I dare not ride on them.

We managed to take few photos outside in a rush as well because hardly you can snap at the right spot because of the crowd. In Bandung everywhere jam until night......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog