Thanks Jenny

I would like to thank Jenny from the Missouri Quilt Company for her willingness to share her knowledge about quilting. I think this is the latest tutorial she uploaded in the Youtube.

When you are about to do the quilt topping, the foremost questions are how to select the fabric,  and the design. How am I going to match the colours and how am I going to have an accurate dimensions.

I have created the squares of red and blue polka dot fabric which I have done last week. After joining everything together, I realised that the dimension was lacked by half inch. Hhhmmmm.......it cannot be like that. Then I saw from Annie website the combination of design using squares and it look so beautiful. Fortunately, I saw Jenny's tutorial illustrating a quick technic to complete the design. I cannt remmember the name of it but it gave me courage to complete.

Last weekend I finish my design and asked my wife how does it look? It is beautiful isnt it. Anyway many thanks to Jenny for her sincere effort to share the knowledge.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog