The Pursuit of Happyness

Last Sunday while i was driving to the mosque with my sons for isyak prayer, i asked them, 'Shall we enjoy a movie?'. Ubai said its ok but Safwan just kept quiet. I know Safwan was not in a good mood today and he never enjoy watching DVD very much. He would prefer to follow his instinct rather than obeying or following somebody's instruction. He is little bit naughty. Then I said to Ubai,'Ok. How about we watch The Pursuit of Happyness'. Ubai agreed but Safwan just kept quiet. So i told Ubai to change the cable and by 9.30 we should be watching it.




The story is about ........Chris Gardner is a bright and talented, but marginally employed salesman. Struggling to make ends meet, Gardner finds himself and his five-year-old son evicted from their San Francisco apartment with nowhere to go. When Gardner lands an internship at a prestigious stock brokerage firm, he and his son endure many hardships, including living in shelters, in pursuit of his dream of a better life for the..( I copied the synopsis)
.
I did not want to comment about the movie or acting of the actors but i like the spirit shown by Mr Gardner to strive for success and the moral of the story. I almost broke down to tears in certain sceenes and life can be cruel and need to be protected at all time. I like the way Mr Gardner explained to his son the difference of 'Possibly and Probably'.
.
Sometimes, I discuss about life with my children. Life is not merely money but some factions of love, honesty, tolerance, family and mankind. If we are to ask hundred people what is the meaning of life, for sure we will receive hundred different answers. But for me life is a matter of hard working and sacrifies to gain success. Hard working close related to success and sacrifies close related to sweetness. But what is life if the happiness and tranquality do not exist. Empty!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog