New Trousers From Uniqlo

I went to KLCC for a while and asked Ubai to take care of the kids. Yes, my intention was to find trousers from Parksons. I knew there was a sale. It was nearly 11.00 am. I went down the escalator and my direction was walking straight to uniqlo. Better find out what it can offer me. I walk from one area to another until I saw the trousers area.

I picked up one according to my size and went to a fitting room. Alhamdulillah it fitted my well. I was contemplating either to have one or two. There are few colours I have to choose and match with my shirts. After a long thought, I choosed the brown and gray colours. While waiting for the trousers to be altered, I lead my eay to ISetan.

What am I suppose to find? Lets go to the lady's accessories. I need to find a purse for Kizz birthday. I went to level 2 where there were plenty selection of lady's purse. Wow....the price was remarkably expensive! Do I need to buy for her? I dont think so because it is not her status to have an expensive purse. What I am worry is she might lose it in her hostel and there were many cases that somebody had stole her money. Let me shop with her a find a reasonable one!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog