Paka Residence Hotel

We arrived last night around 10.00pm. This is my first stay in this hotel. Not too bad but acceptable. When I checked in and asked about the price....wow unsangkarably boleh tahan juga. A room for RM258. Almost the same price to Double Tree Hilton adjacent to my office. That is the price of corperate rate. When taking about hotel rate, it is better to book online because the rate is much cheaper.

I have another stay until tomorrow before return to Kuala Lumpur on Friday morning. I guess that I would meet my old friends and hang around with them for a while and share few small gossip.....hihihi.

I am waiting for Ubai right now to go for teh tarik and diner. Where and what to eat, let we find out. Obviously no mamak stall but for a quick Thai food must be fine...chow...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog