Reading Habit

I always have a book in my office bag. And only god knows when I am going to finish it. I have made a point that my reading would commence during lunch hour whereby I would sit quietly at the corner of the food court. One hour is enough for me to complete 3 to 4 chapters. I estimated by the third week I would finish the entire book. That was my plan.

When I am at home there are so many plans I have made and not all are fulfilled. Hhhhmmmmm......I got to be more istiqamah for doing things. To maintain the mood and momentum is another challenge. Recently I checked on my books on the shelves and browsing which one to read. I picked up a history book entitled The Second World War. I should have read The First World War instead. I was sitting upright leaning on my bed and about to complete the first page.

Then came my two naughty Sarah and Yusuff casing each other and climbing on my bed and sort of disturbing my reading. I was not mad to them but my focus to the book changed to their gigling and I started to tease them. Until today, the book is lying near my lampshade undisturbed. Hhhhmmmm....how am I going to start all over again????


Comments

Popular posts from this blog