Cantik Tak Broach Ini?


Aku berlepas dari KLIA on the 3rd January. Mula ingat nak take the last flight to Bangkok at 1900 hours. Tapi bila fikir balik, aku need a good rest after experienced hectic periods for the past few days. İngat kesian pada Adah tinggal dia masa di Sekolah. But I thought that she would be ok. So I change my flight schedule for 1515 hours. I reached Bangkok half hour late. After gone through the immigration and the baggage claim, I sraight to the hotel booth. İngat nak ambil City Centre Hotel yang aku selalu lepak instead ı would try PJ Watergate hotel. Ingat nak ronda sebentr nak cari Tshirt Mini Cooper. Tapi aku lost my way instead I stranded at another fashion mall. Oklah....ronda punya ronda jumpa broaches yang cantik ni. Aku pun beli untuk wife and anak dara aku.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untie Agnes

Teapot