Does It Going To Flood Again?

I was in the office going through the emails one by one. I open my discussion note try to find out the items for immediate action. It was raining outside and never show the sign to stop. Another gloomy progress we have to deal. Gareth entered my room and we started to discuss many issues. I was wondering what would happen to my house. I just could not focus the discussion.

After he left, my colleague started to inform me that my housing area might experience another cycle of flood. Oopppsss...be cool and relax. I was thingking to go home to salvage my belongings. I called my housemate to alert about the rising watwr but he left his phone at home. Hhhmmmmm.......... I asked Elizabeth to contact him coz I was gong to Menara to pick him.

Finally we were at home. The monsoon drain already filled with water. Anytime it Would going to spill over to the road. I started to lift all my belongings on the bed, table and anything higher. I check the road again from my window. The water is rising and we got to move quickly.

Now I am lepaking at mamak restaurant waiing for the rain to subside. But no indication to stop and might continue until tommorrow. Oh God.....help us please......

Comments

Al-Manar said…
If you are going to face this year in abd year out, why don't you consider selling it and get one on a safer ground? Prayers alone are not enough to solve physical problems. Hope all is well for you. I wonder where your is located
Ghazali said…
Semuga Allah melindungi sahabatku Masnor.

Hang duduk kat Taman mana? Dulu waktu kat Bintulu, aku duduk kat Taman Seabiew (aku rasa ejaan dia macam tuh)

Popular posts from this blog