My Latest Quilt

I was at home during the New Year. I took two additional leaves to check on Yusuff for his school day. Everything was fine and keep my hussle away dealing with his unpredicted tantrum. He is a good boy now and loves for school.

My quilt project I need to attend and complete as soon as possible. I have to achive the milestone set earlier. Ok...... My spirit always flaring for my quilting and I need to raise the momentum to make it smooth and faster. Sometimes...it comes to a point that you might give up with a slight mistake.

It took my two days to complete the block and bringing the frames together. I almost completed 6 meters of fabric in total. Now the most difficult part is to put the batting and start to sticth to make a finished quilt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog