Rapid Fire Lemone Star

I have started and i have succeded! At first I thought it was difficult to construct the rapid fire lemone star and it might be imposdible to complete. I have seen the design and how it was done in the video by Deb Tuckervand it seemed so difficult. I should give a trial and immediately I ordered from Studio180.

The design ruler already arrived but the spirit yo get going was never happened. The mood was not coming and eventually I have to move to Bintulu for a new assignment. Oh my god....how to develop my spirit and mood that I have lost? I might miss it forever! But my might still remain cautious to start this new design that would bring me to another level of skill.

Last weekend I went back to Rawang and I desperately walk-in to my studio and wondering which fabric to match the patterns. I picked up one by one and rearrange the colours and the back ground to ensure that combination was right. Let get going. I watched the last video in the youtube and I really triggered me deeply to remember how to make an excellent lemone star.

Yes, my first attempt was successful and i need to continue for few numbers of blocks to get a beautiful quilt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog