Tanjung Batu, Bintulu

My children Hadi and Syamim having their vacation in Bintulu. Hahahaha....I got headache to manage the plan where to take them. Oooo....I got the idea to bring them to Similajau National Park and Niah National Park. I myself dont really know where to take them since I am engross with my work. But I would manage my time for them to enjoy their stay. I would sure they easily getting bored staying in rumah bujang with basic furniture and entertainment. You know lah....balik rumah untuk tido je.

First day i brought them to Tanjung Batu. I was only a short period since the weather was not promising. Today it is raining heavily and our plan to Gua Niah is little bit delay until the rain stops. Now we just waiting in the house watching a cartoon. It is a boring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog