We Love Nature

Firstly we thought that we were never made it to Niah since the rain started showering last night. I knew that my children were getting bored staying at home doing nothing. Their holiday must be fun, isn't it?? About 10.30 I said to them lets go who knows that the rain might subside when we were reaching Niah. I drove using the old road and the vehicles towards Miri not that bad. But you need to watch out for the potholes!

I have been there once and I didnt really remember how long to reach the National Park. I just drove until we met the sign board to the left leading to Niah National Park. It was 12 noon and not many people around. Tickets for three of us was rm16. Adult was rm10. Then you need to pay a sampan man to cross the river for rm1 each.

Now we started to walk through the jungle. I fid not wear my snikers. So did Syamim. Ok....we walk until the big cave and we came back. It took about 30 minutes with a brisk walk. I took few photo of flora that so amazing. Love the trip and love the venture. Oooopppsss....above all.....we love nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog