My Labour of Love

I was not feeling well since last week. My throat was inching and I feel like to rub with a wooden fork... Hhmmmm.....and it started getting worst last Thursday and it would not make any good. My body temperature is not maintaning well and I might get a fever. Full package....I.e fever, coughing and headache.  I decided to go to clinic yesterday and probably getting mc from a doctor. I was resting the whole friday laying on my bed, try to relax and get my mind empty with stresses and what ever rubbish thoughts that distrupted my brain.

I need a therapy that would massage my mind and calm down whatever anxiety lingering in my brain. Yes....quilting is a good idea, make me remain focus, concentrate and free. Just my fingers running through a needle and fabric and shaping and waving them with a white tread.

This is for my daughter Nisa Balqis. A heirloom from me that would put all my memories together with her. I just wanted to tell you how I love you very much....and will always love you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog