The Doors: Collection and Design
When I made my last journey to Eastern Europe, came an idea to collect the door designs and pictures as my additional photos collection. They are gorgeous and potrayed their own uniqueness. Some displayed marvelous carving around the panels and enhance the identity and beauty of the doors themselves. With hard timber and cast iron arrange splendidly, surely contribute to public attention especially for those who love the architecture and building art. Unfortunately the door does not have its own name. So I think better give them the names I choosed from my Tharjath colleages when I was in Sudan.
.
Below are the doors that i have collected when I was in Prague, Republic Czech.
'Saiful' practically simple and constructable

'Shima' stocky and strong

short and wide 'Zahar'

With a spiral panel and mohagany 'A Sheik'

These are doors that I gathered in Budapest, Hungry.

Black cast iron panelling ' Sondoz'

Almost identical.....'Along', 'Angah' and 'Usu'

Big, strong and cordial..'Siput'

Wide and gorgeous concrete decoration ' Hairuz'

'Sal'...bit old and blur but still attractive

The cast iron blended with timber panels make it look smoother and softer..'Ghazaaz'

Slender and simple...'Usop'

'Nizam'....provides good ventilation and air circulation at the top

Edwardian door I supposed...'Khairul'

Solid and flat..'Chimang'

The above door I snapped it at Medina Hotel in Dubai.

Is it little bit French??.....'Tahir'

I took the above picture (Vienna) while waiting for a taxi to arrive on our way back to Malaysia and the pictures below i took during the week end in Bratizlava, Slovakia.

Bit 'senget' with glasses on both leaves....'Haszrami'

Elegant and finely designed and crafted...'Tengku'

Heavily decorated but not clearly visible...'Muzaffar'

Wide and robus...'Irdzaldy'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog