A Trip To Brunei

Sometimes when you have lost somebody, and you need to find him, all you need to do is to make a contact to the other somebody and insyaallah you will find that somebody that you seach. This was what had happened to me when I try to find my Bruneian friend, Hassan.

I try to find him in the facebook but failed. I have lost all the contact infos of my Bruneian friends. What did I do? Yes, I contacted my friend in Miri and I was confident that he can resolve my problem. When I called him, he promised to return my call. Few minutes later I got the number of Dr Hj Ibrahim. Then Dr Ibrahim navigated me to find Hassan phone number. It happened few days before I left for Brunei.

Here we were in Brunei meeting Hassan and his boys. Ooppsss....I asked Nandy to accompany me to feel the vibrant of Brunei.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog