Seafood

Living in Bintulu might be boring if you dont know what to do. Basically everybody is stuck here. Within an hour you can cover the whole Bintulu. I just wonder what actually Bintulu can offer me? Hhmmm.....or should I say what I can offer to Bintulu? Yeah...that might be right.

There are many things I can do in Bintulu so as not to waste my time. I already got a nice plan laid down. But I need to establish and turn my room into a studio! I present room only for short let and I am waiting for another house to be vacated. Then my whole idea and plan would run smoothly. First to have a table in my room. Then I need airconditioned room. Then I need special lighting in my room. Then it would be ok.

With very fresh and abundance of seafood like fish, my kitten would be occupy regularly. No more eating outside and spending unnecessary time out there. Yes.....I love all the fishes....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog