Prawn.. Masak Lemak Cili Padi

My friends Nandy and Yus asked me to join them fishing prawn. Hhhmmm not that my real hobby and I can ensure that I ended up catching nothing! I love fishing anyway but I have to sharpen my skill. Never mind...you can go but bring me few kilos to cook for you. I would expect them to bring at least 3 kilos when they would spend for the whole day.

I kept on messaging them to know the quantity of the catch. They remained quite but I thougt the result must be bad. I forwarded another message to buy cili padi. To start cooking was not a problem and it would be a simple recepi.

After isyak they came without Yus and with 8 numbers of cili padi for rm1. Wow this was too expensive. I thougt of 3kilos but the catch was a quarter kilo. Hhhmmmm.......I went to the kitchen and within 30 minutes, everything was ready. Masak lemak cili padi, friend mackarel and squilt curry....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog