Frida Prayer

We prepared ourselves earlier to get ready for Friday prayer. We would expect there must be huge numbers of worshippers going for the Friday prayers as well. Since we have not taken any breakfast, we were planning to go to D'Saji for brealfast. Time for prayer was 12.14 and we would have plenty of time.

We decended to the ground floor from building lift and ready to start our own journey. The sun has risen and it was 8.30 am. The heat still bearable and not so many people were on the road. It really does not mean 'not so many' as you might thought. We have a gentle walk and strolling down the valley towards the Big Clock. It took about 20 minutes to reach passing the increasing crowd.

The food food court is located on the second floor and they served all kins of food from western to asian. Do you think we missed nasi lemak? Not really. Food normally was not my priority and I would prefer local food. I saw D' Saji but my appetite would go for the italiano. Let try pizza with a cup of tea....

Now I have time to star my blogging duringy infradi period. Update my facebook, blogging, reply the whatsup and reading nonsense news. It was almost 9.45 when we cleared pur table and walking along the alley to find few things in the bazar. We should move to the Masjidil Haram by 10.30. We thought that we would manage to secure places for the prayer.

As we moved out of the building, arrays of people laying their sajadah especially under the shades. I was confused! Ok...let think about it layer. First is to find a toilet and perform our wuduk. I went to thw gent first and later waiting fory wife out the lady. People were flocking and increasing. The guards were curfewed few of the street to release the crown gradually until they found their space. Wow...we need to find the space. All the shaded are already booked. Masjidil Haram already closed. It was so hot and I would presumed the temperature was 40 degree. We did not bring the sajadah and nothing to cover from a scotching sun. People are pilling amd the spaces being squeezed by the late comers. Time for Jumah another half and hours.

I opened my small hand tower and placed on my head and searching for my quran. I just could not believe millions of people performing friday prayers durong Haj period. Everybody came to seek the pleasure of Allah, hoping to enter Jannah without rechonning. Make doa that everybody would be saved from the wrath of Allah because of our sins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog