Weaving The Colours
.


I just completed my new project. The cross-stitch......The roses arranged in the chinese porchelin vases. I 've done it before but were bought by my friend. Now I did it again because the design is so nice. I think, I would frame it and display at my dinning hall. If another friend prefer to have it, I just got no choice but to sell it.

The design chart and materials were sent by my wife to Arifin when he went back to Malaysia. It took me almost 3 weeks to complete both designs. With great patience and perseverance, I managed to complete it. I just wondering what I'm going to do after this. Perhaps I will finish my reading. I have not started my Da Vinci Code yet. Most likely I will buy a DVD at Bukit Bintang and enjoy the movie with my children.


This is the design chart that I bought 6 years ago. I still keep it with my other collections in my library.

I arranged my design with favourite pionist, Richard Clyderman. I love his music and would listen to it before I go to bed. His album Best Friend Japan My Love is very soothing and relaxing. Next to it is a card sent by my children for Father's Day. It is a musical card " Lambada". I was touching when received it. It is written :

It's always meant a lot to have

a Dad as dear as you

that's why you're fondly thought about

so often all year through,

and hope Father's Day brings you

every enjoy have in mind,

for Dad, you'll always be

the loved and special kind.

I attached a birthday card sent from my wife to me. She will never forget to send me a birthday card every year. Sense of appreciation, loving and caring. She will always there in my heart.

So many years of living

and loving

have gone into making you

the man you are....

the man I depend upon

for understanding,

companionship and caring....

the man who has made me

so very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog