Praises to God


Yesterday I called my wife before I left for office. Usually I will call her later somewhere around 9.00am. First of all I was so anxious to know the result of MARA interview and secondly to get the update of my house progress. I am praying so hard so that my wish will be answered so that my son will successfully get a scholarship to further study abroad. Right from the first day of his registration at MRSM 2 years ago, I reminded him always have a great ambition and higher aims. Remained focus on your study, be discipline and hard working insyaallah you will achieve your target.
.
Yesterday was one of the happiest day of my life. My wife told me that my son just secured a MARA scholarship for medicine at Middle East. Praises to God that has fulfilled my prayers.

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Congratulations !!!
Abu Ikhlas said…
TQ Rop... Eh lama menghilang diri...semangat berblog kena belai takut nanti jadi sesawang lelabah..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog