Shoes For My Children

Hadi told my wife that he needed a jogging shoes. I told him the budget was rm150 only. We went to Jusco Rawang last Friday night and visited Al- Ikhsan. Shamim and Ikhlas accompanied me as well. When we browsed the price, not many selections within the budget. Oh my god! Why they are so expensive?

Ikhlas gave me his rm50 to by a ball. He trains regularly at school so that he will be selected in the school team. Finally I said to them that I was going to belanja all of you for the shoes. I know all of them were so happy but my pocket was unhappy. Never mind. Just swiped the credit card and loaded more hutang. Aiyooooo......

Finally Ikhlas got his futsal shoes and a ball. Hadi got his jogging shoes and casual shoes for Syamim. This is how you salary goes....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog