How to Spend Your Long Holidays

I always looking forward for long weekends and it would give my more time to stay at home. With 4 days holiday plus the weekends, I was struggling to finish my new quilt for my own bed. It was very tiring measuring and cutting the fabrics for the required sizes and infact more challenging to sew them together to make a beautiful design. Ultimately you satisfaction and endurance that count.

I thought that I was about to complete yesterday but I need to alter the arrangement since the colour of the fabrics was out of stock. I have to amend and reorganise with different tones and colours of the fabrics to make it coordinated. Now I have to complete another 20 blocks and join them together. The hardest part was to position every cut and block as accurate as possible. Dont you think it was an interesting hobby?

By the way, I have next weekend to complete the design and ready to frame and stitch....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog