My Queen Size Quilt

I have finished it. It took me the whole Saturday to complete the remaing blocks. Finally I put them together and the border was not big enough because it cannot fit to the frame. Anyway I have measure the bed and the drop length just nicely laid abouve the floor.

I just wonder how long I would take to complete the hand quilting. It is a very easy task but the most difficult part is how to make it perfect or nearly perfect. The lines need to be straight and the bottom layer fabric must be free of any wrinkles.

Last night I was exhausted adjusting all the layers to the quilting frame to get them right. I did few mistakes and I have to redo adjusting and layer the fabric. Thank god my wife was patience enough to assist me preparing it. Hopefully today the quilt is ready to be hand stitch.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog