Quilt Magazine

It is already 11.00 am and I need to go to KLCC to collect my medical claim. I almost forgotten about the claim. If I could remember, I submitted the claim about a year ago. Just wonder why it needs to be too long for the process to approve and get it prepared. Never mind, at least I have the money to buy quilt magazines at the Cold Storage.
So I walk slowly from my office to KLCC and by the time I collect the cheque and bank in, it would be time for lunch. I dont need a lunch but fruits would be better.

The magazines costed me about rm60 for two. I wouldn't really mind about the price but its contents of designs that would really matter. Some of the designs I already knew the tricks and turns but the commbination of colours would also matter. Let finish the one at home first than we think about the next project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog