Brought Sarah And Yusuff To McD

Weekends always be a hectic life for me. There many things to do and fulfilling my children's demands and requests are another responsible task to complete. Ikhlas was having a football training for his school selection. He asked me to postpone his painting class. I call Michel for replacement class next Saturday.

Hadi asked for a new boot for his softball match. I didnt reply anything but I know I must get it for him. He said that the boots that he is having not cannot fit anymore. Ok...another item on the budget list. Then he mentioned that he would like to go to Langkawi Island during school holiday with his cousins. Hhhmmmm......another budget on the list.

It was almost 11.30 am. I stopped my work in the studio and shouting for Adah and Syamim to get ready for their piano class. When we came back from Nilai yesterday, Yusuff insisted to have lunch at McD. Oh....not now! I was stuck in the jem at Jalan Tun Razak. The vehicles were crawling very slow. Eerrgggg....... I got to turn to Jln Bukit Bintang to collect my computer at Low Yatt. Sorry Yusuff. Not McD for today.

As promised I brought Sarah and Yusuff to McD yesterday while waiting for Adah and Syamim to finish their piano class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog