SPM Result

I was on leave yesterday to accompany my daughter to take her SPM result. I had my conscience that told me it not gonna be a good result. My consciense always tell me the truth of my children's examination results. I had an early shower and keep myself ready for the occasion. Kiz told that she would prefer to go earlier. Since today is her day and I would fulfill her demands, we departed about 9 and reached the scool compound by 9.45. The surrounding was quite and not many parents arrived yet.

On the way while I was driving, Kiz asked me what would I expect for her result. With little bit explanation I made my expectation. She was quite and I knew she would expect better. I always reminded her that the result always depends on how much effords that we have put on. For me,  I will accept whatever result that might be. You are still my daughter.

We have to wait for hours for the headmistress to annouce the results. However,  we knew the result earlier through sms to Ministry of Education. What I have expected was true. I knew better from what I have assessed their ability and potential. Live have to go on and motivate and gather back the strength to build the confidence again.......it is not the end of the day. If you have a correct discipline and attitute for sure you would be a successful person.....

Comments

so?have she furthered her studies?
so,have she furthered her studies?

Popular posts from this blog