My New Collection of Fabrics

I was early arriving Pasar Baru. I escalate to level 4 to find Sonna but it was closed. I saw a notice mentioned ' open 9.30'. It means that I have to wait for an hour. OMG.....what should I do? So I went to upstairs and looking for a nice luggage and has identified one.

I went down again when the time about 9.30. The people are increasing to all the floors. Luckily Sonna just opened the shop. I browsed around left to right and up to down to find matching fabrics and proper colour tone. I am looking for something striking and bright. Hhhmmmmm....the stoke were not that good. I continue scanning at the floor but nothing suit my selections and finally I bought these fabric and the idea was comming for the next design of my project....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog