Another Marriage..................

I finished my day with my needle work, embroidery, from morning till noon. Perhaps there were no better activities to enjoy. Suddently it struck into my mind to call A. Why.......? My conscience just said so. I went back to Malaysia last April. I was always thinking of him but time just not permitted me to ring him. I called him..... "Tut...tut......", waited for him to answer. "Assalamulaikum A. This is me.....Long time no see...hehehe". He just replied," I 've a great news for you....". Jokingly, I answered, "Really.....Are you married.....to a second wife...hahahhaha". "Yes.......last night I was solemnised", he replied. Still unbelievable and with great hesitation. "Don't believe it and dont be foolish". "Have i ever lied to you before......come on thats the truth...". I need to be convinced further. "Never mind, I will call you back after friday prayer...i got to know further details...". Ok, he replied.

I knew him when i was a bachelor. We rent a bangalow at Jalan Othman, Petaling Jaya. He was married but his wife stayed with his family in X town. After i got married and went to UK for my master degree, he moved to his hometown for good. From time to time we still get in touch to update our stories. I still keeping the hand made sarung he gave me during my wedding in the wardrobe.

About 4.00 p.m. local time i called him for further explanation. "A, its your right to marry again but why? Is it you are not happy with your present wife? Or you need somebody to give you extra attention? Or to help somebody?". I was puzzled. "I don't really know. It happened too fast. I wish you were around before I made any decision". Simple explanation from him. It was not right to be buzy body now and all had happened and look at the bright side. "Did your wife know about it". "No". " Did your chidlren know about it?". "No. Noboody knew anything. I was solemnised by her father and i explained the whole situation to the family and they accepted it". He replied precisely. "What ever they are i need to give you few advices. First, politely tell your wife that you have second wife rather she noticed from different party. Secondly take care of the first and children rights....nothing to reduce and finally let we pray together that everybody can be united and caring". ''I will'', he answered.

He told me about his intention long time ago. I used to tease and challenge him and I thought he was kidding because men always like that. And, this moment, the only thing i can share is to give him courage and strength. I need to support him not to condemn him. Anyway i will always pray for your happiness because I know that you are my best friend and i love you.
.
.
.
Sebagai peringatan.......
.
.
Allah jadikan manusia berpasangan
Supaya manusia hidup sempurna dan aman
Carilah kamu pasangan yang terbaik sebagai pilihan
Aku sediakan yang baik untuk yang baik
Dan Aku sediakan yang jelek untuk yang jelek
Nabi sabda, wanita di nikah atas beberapa perkara
Pertama pada rupanya
Kedua pada pangkat dan keturunannya
Ketiga pada agamanya
Beruntunglah andainya kamu memilih pada agamanya
Sekiranya tiada keserasian atau selisih pendapat
Bermuzakarahlah
Andaikata isteri engkar jauhilah dia
Sekira masih engkar tangani lah dia dengan lembut
Jangan cederakan dia
Sekiranya tiada lagi pilihan bercerailah kamu
Tapi Allah tidak suka pada perceraian
Isteri ada tanggungjawab
Bukan sekadar lahirkan zuriat
Bukan hanya nafsu syahwat
Maruah suami perlu di bela
Harta suami perlu jaga
Suami ada tanggungan
Untuk tadbir keluarga dengan berkesan
Bukan luar rumah pasang angan angan
Segala urusan lepas tangan
Satu memang banyak
Dua boleh di bilang
Tiga kadang kadang
Empat jarang jarang
Pilihlah kamu yang mana suka
Kalau termampu apa salahnya
.
.
Imam Ghazali peasan,"Dunia dan akhirat adalah seperti wanita yang di madukan. Sekiranya kamu memberati seseorang nescaya yang lain akan kecewa..."

Comments

Unknown said…
nisa, ni nana. dia dah kawin kan dgn ibu tunggal tu? alhamdullillah. nana tumpang gembira. like u, i do hope he succesfully manage the two families now. btw, i think, u shldnt posted the issue on dcck. if u need my view, get me directly. i can't tell all in the dcck.

Popular posts from this blog