Travelling in God's Land - Kembara di Bumi Allah
.
.
.

That is me. The picture was taken in the Bird Park, Bali, Indonesia. I took my mother for a holiday in Bali right after the tsunami in Sumatra. I like Bali very much. Very rich in culture and art. This was my second time in Bali...... 7th January 2005

.


My beloved mother at the Art Gallery

.


Malmo, Sweden......The first weekend in Scandinavian country. We took a train from Copenhagen to Malmo for about 30 minutes ride, and cost for 100kroner i think. Nice place...clean and fresh.

.


The Red Indians......Malmo, Sweden.....they were playing their traditional music and selling CDs. Very nice instrumental and ethnic music. Me and Nizam bought one each for 70kroner.

.


Malmo, Sweden .....early spring.......

.


Little Mermaid....Copenhagen, Denmark...unfortunately she could not talk...she will be the forever in silence

.


A place for rendenvour.........Nyhavn, Copnehagen, Denmark.

.


Opera House...the teatre.......the site previously was the army base

.


One of the most expensive hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark

.


My two bedrooms flat which cost me for RM12000 per month.......xtremely expensive..

.


Christianhavn, Denmark.......... during an evening summer

.


Chriantianhavn, Copenhagen...near the Association of Architects...if i' not mistaken.

.

When we travel, we will see many beautiful places created by mankind. But have we ever imagine the gorgeous and magnificent of heaven created by god? Are we prepare to go..........sureeeee.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog