Cute Dress For My Daughter

Hari Raya is over. But the spirit of Hari Raya is still alive. It would end for a month. Preparing clothes, biscuits and home decoration is so enjoying and challenging. Can you imagine I got to prepare for my children especially the little one.

I was very busy during the weekends in the month of Ramadhan. There were always unplanned matter that I have to entertain. Until I took a long leaves then only I can settle the dresses for my girls. Sometimes I would rather buy from the kid's boutique but the challenge to prepare the dresses on my own were always there. Furthermore I already got the patterns and fashion.

It took me 3 whole days to prepare these dresses for my girls. I called it Cinderella dress. People always cannot imagine how I could prepare this beautiful dresses in a very quick and handsome way. I tolg them ' Dimana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan', i.e. If you want it, there always be a way to achieve it.

When Hari Raya arrived, my wife put on this beautiful dress to them and it was so sweet and gorgeous....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog