My Sweet Charly

Charly arrived in Malaysia on the 14th August. I thougt everything was fine when me made a clearance at the animal hostel. I went to the adjacent room to check Charly to ensure that he was fine. I removed him from the carrier and inspected him whether he is ok. He responded to us bravely and Ubai and myself took turn to share a photo with Charly.

We took all the documents and proceeded to the forwRding agent. It was already dark and late to settle all the paperworks. Tomorrow I will fly to Bintulu for my new assignment and time was not with me. I have not pack my belonging and the whole day driving around KL to settle many thing really drove me crazy and exhausted.

I was panic when I found out that the vetenary cert was not there and this would be a prolonged issue. Ubai came down to me and mentioned that the page 9 in the vet passport was not quite acceptable and requested us to deal with the quarrantine devision.

We went home with the praying that everything would be ok. I told my son what to do while I am going to leave for Munich, Germany. When the time arrived, on the 21st August, I got the message from Ubai that Charly cannot be released. Oh my god! That what I have been expected. I message Dr Rahim for help and was instructed to call him on the next morning. Everything Ubai is managing. I need to contact Anja again. It seemed that everything was not easy as I thought.

Today Anja managed to pass me the certificate but I really doubt that it would be accepted. However I just pray so that everything would be ok. Oh my poor Charly, please pray for me will you.....

Comments

Ghazali said…
So Carly dah selamat ker?

Kami doakan semuga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan.

Popular posts from this blog