Hari Raya In Bintulu

I started my new job in Bintulu again after leaving for the past 15 years. I never thought I would return again. Why do I need to come back? Everything has changed when a beutiful offer landed on my table. Yeah.....we plan but the plan of Allah is the best!

My friend Fozi has been leaving here for the past 33 years. I knowcthat he had not lost his touch for being absolute Kedahan. When I told him that I would return to Bintulu, he was quite astonished. Well.....he was trying to find me for sometimes and finally he got the infos about my where about from my father in law.

I been here for two days. Tomorrow I am flying to Munich. Last night he brought me for raya to his friends' house. As I expected, all the houses serving kek lapis Sarawak, a special delicacy to the local residents. They were decorated in layers with vivid multiple colors. I just enjoy them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog