Raisin Beef Fried Rice

I am having a very late lunch now. This morning after breakfast at the restaurant I drove around Bintulu and leading towards town. My thought was to roam around the fish market and trying to figure out what would be the best activities for me to manage while staying in Bintulu for one an a half years. I was here 14 years ago but Bintulu has been turned into a magnificient changes. Now you can enjoy many local restaurants with varieties of delicious menu.

One of it that I discovered was raisin beef fried rice. This is my second time I ate at similar restaurant. The taste is great and different with little sweetness erupted from raisins and the beef that was cut into cubes. I think I can improve the version better by replacing a cgicken and with a little smack of chilli padi. That must be awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog