London To Munich

Heathrow airport is bigger now. I need to move to terminal 5 from the arrival hall. Just follow the direction of the sign board, it will lead you to the transfer passengers bus. The drive was a lady and direct us to board and ready to go. It was quite a distant driving. Maybe about 10 minutes. When we arrive at the gate, same thing just follow the direction, take an escalator, passing the security, here you are at the departure hall.

What should I do with 2.5 hours waiting time? M6 stomach were already full and roaming around the shops must be a good ideas with many offers on the racks. My first intention I needed an internate browsing. I click at the internate signal and 45 minutes free browsing was available. First I need to send a message to my wife. Second I need to check my emails.

I had the opportunity to compare the prices of goods when I was here 25 years ago or at least something compatible to Malaysia. However, the prices are no more the same!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog