My Three Little Kittens

Almost one and a half months I have not blogging. First, the blog android always pass me a problem when I want to posting. Always the message came out with errors. I was fed up after numerous attemp, still replies with the same answer. Today I try to activate my blog by writing about my little kittens. Hopefully It would not cause anymore trouble.

My kittens almost achieving 2 months of age. They are growing well. Once the have vaccinated, I would release them for adoption. Because the are almost having similar blue color, I always confused by the name given. But now it is easy to recognise them. I named them Benji, Benny and Benjo. My wife says that they are weird name? Never mind coz those are temporary names. Let they have their permanent name with a new owner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog