My Green Kitchen

Dont you like to own a green kitchen? It is not to have a painted wall with a green colour all four corners but to live your kitchen with green plants. Here I have collected few such as lemon balm, parsley, mint, rosemary and oregano to enhance my cooking. Many people asked me how to grow and where did I get the seeds? Ooo...oooo.... This is easy like a piece of cake. I bought them from Sg Buloh nursery for rm12 per pot.

But becareful when you brought them at home. Never leave these plants in the garden coz you would end up your plants without leaves because the snails would love to chew them right to the root. But to make you kitchen looks wondergul, just simply arrange them on the window sill. You would enjoy the beauty and just pluck them and put in your cooking. Especially your roast lamb....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog