Rindu Rinduan To Nasi Lemak

Since I came here for the past 5 months, having nasi lemak in the morning is not my registered menu. I tried once, with sambal sotong but the taste and style was not I expected. I left the table and went to the counter for payment, and asked how much I need to pay. With nescafe tarik and nasi lemak cost me for rm8. Wow...never expected that much! I tried to find other restaurants and stalls for scrumptious nasi lemak but nothing suit my troat. The gravy was thick with plenty of grinded onion.

The best about Bintulu is its pasar melayu near muara sungai. It opens near 4.00pm and ends about 8.00pm. There varieties of seafood to enjoy and is very cheap. If you buy ikan tenggiri, it would cost you only rm16 per kilo. Similarly fresh squid only rm12 per kilo. Now I have a better idea..... and my idea would save mykitchen expenses. Since I adore for nadi lemak sotong I would never forget to bring my turperware and ask the seller to fill and pack for me.

Last weekend my wive prepared for me nasi lemak sotong and the sotong was coming from Bintulu. I used to say ' From stove yo the table'.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog