Morning Routine During Weekend

I am feeling little bit ok eventhough my runny nose and coughing is not fully recuperating.  Ah.......I have to be strong being orang bujang perantau. This is life and perlu hidup berdikari dan kuat. Nowadays to do a washing is so simple and quick. All you need to do is pour the detergent,  set the water level and switch on. Wait for 40 minutes and finally everything is ready to be hanged.

Those years we were living with tight budget. Money was not enough to buy a washing machine and meant for the rich. I remembered when I assembled my dirty clothes and put in the bucket. Soaked with detergent and wait until the next day. The first two clothes were ok to brush. But when the next turn of other clothes it was tough to brush everything and I tend to rinse only. Finally I did it daily before my bath and eradicated my precious hours and energy.

I still remember my friend used to brush his teeth while his feet stamping the soaked clothes in the bucket. It was a good idea which you could complete two activities at a time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog