Tiba Tiba Aku Demam....

I am not feeling well since two days ago. I was sneezing in the sponsor meeting and I knew that I was already caught a fever. Oh...not again. The next morning my body was feeling bad but I got to chair a meeting at 8.00am with my contractor and I had an appointment with Zap. I went upstairs to meet Gareth and informed him to cancel the meeting and replaced for next Monday.

I have no mood to work after being exhausted for the whole week dealing preparation for the meeting. I have decided to go to the clinic and resting at home. I got a day mc, and drove straight home. I took a warm shower, medicines and lying on my bed hopefully I got a speedy recuperation.  This morning I work up at 8.00am and wondering what should I do today. I open a can of baked bean for my breakfast and still wondering how to spend time for today.

After I completed my shower and dressed up, I drove to Pasar Ikan Bintulu to buy squid for my breakfast ( mmg semangat sangat sangat berkobar untuk masak sambal tumis sotong dengan nadi lemak) and mackarels for my fish curry mamak style. Nak makan luar pun dah rasa kembang tekak. And this weekend is the best time to practise my talent as a chef (ramai orang tak tahu yg aku memang pandai masak. Ni bukan tipu tipu tapi mmg betul betul).

Aku call my friend Kabang a local guy to join me for dinner tonigt to have a taste of masakan utara......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog