Sambal Tumis Sotong

When you are alone, what should you do? I dont think that I can let TV3 corrupt my mind for the whole day and I dont think I need to lay on the bed for hours. Yes...I have many alternative activities. To engage myself with something meaningful and fruitful is more encouraging isn't it? Tak kan nak lepak dengan member gossiping again and again.... I think, I got enough gossips and politics. Sometimes  I adked myself what is the best way to please myself and people surrounding me? The only thing I realise is just to be ME.

Finally I opened the freezer and looking at my frozen squid. It would be a good idea if I cook sambal tumis sotong with nasi nelayan. It would bring me back to my mother that I learned how to cook nasi nelayan. Then I saw somebody posting a recipe how to masak asam sotong garnish with spring onion, red chilly and onion. This also brought me back to those yester years where I mother presented me this menu after coming home from school.

I was wondering which choice I have to make. I posted my my enquiry on the facebook for my fans to vote. It seemed that everybody suggest the sambal sotong is the yummy recipe.....so here we go.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog