What a Wonderful World


Hi, that is me......Abu Ikhlas.......the picture was taken during early spring , Hesingborg, Sweden. It is a nice and beautiful place. Bukan senang nak datang. It took me about 30 minutes by train from Copenhagen. But the local/Danish call it Kobenhvaun. I never imagine to be here even i had the opportunity when i was a student. So bergaya lah skit skit.......nizamlah jadi my cameraman.....






This is the shopping street of the city centre. It was still early in the morning about 10.00 a.m. Kalau nak beli barang memang lah fikir dua tiga kali sebab barang-barang terlalu mahal.......pakai duit kroner only.......nak makan pon satu hal sebab makanan halal susah nak dapt........potato chips was the last preference. Hahahaha....macamana gambar bergaya tak......sekali sekala nak jugak bergaya kan.......






This was a flower market, next to the train station, Hesingnor, Denmark. We just returned from Hesingborg, Sweden by ferry. It just took about 20 minutes to cross the strait. It cost for 30 kroner for a return ticket. The weather became colder .............see the flowers...tulips, roses, daisy, and many more....such a beautiful flowers







Wow.......such a happy time...........I requested the old lady (florist) to have a picture with me.......just kind of happy memories than i could share....Can we imagine if eveybody can live in this such a wonderful world with a smiling face.....

I like the song rendered by Louis Armstrong, What a Wonderful World........the lyrics and melody so wonderful.........




" Life is so precious to be missed. Enlighten it with million and warmest smiles. You will appreciate its colours when you make others to enjoy"

What a Wonderful World
George David Weiss and Bob Thiele

I see trees of green........ red roses tooI watch 'em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....warm sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin'.. how do you do
They're really sayin'......I love you.
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world(instrumental break)
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin'.. how do you do
They're really sayin'...
*SPOKEN*(I ....LOVE....YOU).
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
*SPOKEN*(You know their gonna learn a whole lot more than I'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

Louis Armstrong recorded this song in 1968, it was his last big hit,topping the charts in the UK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog