Paris : The City of Love and Romance


This picture I took it last year. This was the first time I'm in paris. I managed to call my friend, Hassan, at last to check me at the airport. I was so lucky. All of the sudden I met him again after so many years we were out of touch. The last meeting was when i worked in Bintulu and I drove town to Miri then straight to Bandar Seri Bagawan. We shared many memories together and the most memorable time when we were sleeping in the Markazi Mosque, Algate East, London and he asked everybody to go to sleep coz he will start his engine once he put his head down.....buzzzzzzzzzzzz ...hahaha. Sorry hassan...just to trigger back the past.......

Hahaha....this is Hassan....still cubby and qute like the old days.....He was posing at the second level of the Eifel Tower. He left for Brunei last July and never see him again. Im still watching him if he would appear again in the msn messenger..... If by chance you are visiting my blogspot please give me a call ok......









This is his son...exactly like him...he came to my room to play with me........I said to Hassan....here is my 'menantu'.....Jodoh siapa tak dapat jangkakan...tapi kita cuba buat andaian sahaja...











Surprise...surprise....yes you are right...that is Datuk Shake. Immediately after Friday prayer (at Indonesian embassay) I asked him to have photo together. Next is hassan and his eldest son. He is nice and welcoming......easy to get acquitance. I show this photo to my friend Mohamad.....apa lagi jealouslah dia.








Paris after sunset. View from the Eifel Tower. There were many tourist boats cruising the channel with a fresh ambient spring breeze bruising the faces. What an exchanting memories.
In front of the Central Mosque. It was built in 1920's by the Moroccan immigrants. The unique architectural design with fine decorated and vibrant colours mosaics. The interior is made of crafted hard timber which reflects the highest degree of the Moroccan art and design.
Remember the story of The Hunchback of Norte Damm. How Quasimodo try to save Emarelda from the crooked Master of the City. How Emarelda asking for sanctuary to protect herself from the unjusticed rulers that oppressed the gypsys.... This is the one...the church which remain as a tourist spot. It just the beginning of spring and you can see the leaves started to bloom.....
The Boulevard of Broken Dreams........if you stroll around Paris you will never miss the rows of boulevard along the streets. It makes the landscape very welcoming and enhance the surrounding beauty. This is a unique identity of France.
Night life never ending.......There were few musicians playing jazz behind me. All kind of people you can meet and befriends. We had a hot chocolate for 1 euro and Hassan asked me whether to meet Datuk Shake for tea. It was late and tired we need to go back. Still undecided to purchase a pair of shoes for me and my wife, perhaps tomorrow.
Where was it.....Oh my dear... almost forgotten.....There were plenty of mobile artists asking to draw your potrait. They never asked me coz I have no money...heheheh...typical Malaysian...free bolehlah.....The paintings, artworks, souvenirs are not that cheap, instead I bought some printed drawings for my friends in Malaysia...oleh...oleh Paris.....
This is Disneyland. The hotels were American environment and design and the price never mention it...extremely expensive. The entry ticket cost for 40Euro and you can ride all the costers as you wish and if you having heart attact never attemp it...ahahaha....you should ask the ambulance to wait for you at the exit gate.
Ini pun menantu jugak....dia malu-malu nak bergambar dengan saya...anak hassan. Nak makan di dalam memang mahal...nak beli barang-barang pon mahal. Tapi dah bercuti apa nak kedekut. Masa tu hujan renyai......the last day...petang dah nak balik Copenhagen...jadi kelam kabut juga program. Naik sekali roller coster lepas tu tak nak naik lagi...rasa macam nak keluar muntah hiajau...Tapi anak hassan selamba aje naik...Hassan awal-awal lagi dah angkat bendera putih...Masa naik tu punya seriau...pejam mata aje...nak jerit malu,...nak maintain macho konon......nilah pengalaman ....
' Life is beautiful if we wise enough to judge and appreciate what is good and what is evil'
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home to me and
I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then
I walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah AhhhAh Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know
I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah AhhhAh Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I walk aloneI walk a...
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreamsWere the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I'll walk alone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog